Learn About Our Services and Code of Conduct
Bay 101 offers acres of free parking.
Outside Food/Beverage items are not allowed inside Bay 101 Casino. Patrons will be asked to leave these items in their cars/vehicles.
- Food/Beverage items available within Bay 101 Casino are provided by The Province Restaurant.
- Game rules and problem gambling pamphlets in what languages? Here at Bay 101 Casino we not only facilitate your game, we help you better understand the games we offer. We provide easy-to-read color-coded pamphlets on our card games along with all rules at every entrance. These informational gaming brochures appear in five languages:English
Pamphlets about problem gambling are also available.
Bay 101 Casino offers many customer service options and one of the most convenient is the cashier’s cage. Our helpful staff is there for you around the clock to serve chip needs, whether you are purchasing chips or trading them back in for cash. We also offer credit card cash advances for our chip purchase, as well as check cashing privileges. You can cash both personal and payroll checks by providing just a few personal items of identification, with casino manager approval. Tournament entries may be paid with cash or Bay 101 chips at the Cashiers Cage.
Payroll checks require:
- Application [click here]
- Voided personal check
- Valid state ID
We cannot process or cash:
- A check issued from out of state
- A hand-written or hand-signed payroll check
- A check over $2,000
- A check more then seven days old