See the Current Job Opportunities at Bay 101 Casino
Bay 101 Casino, "Silicon Valley's Place to Play," opened in 1994 and quickly earned recognition throughout the gaming community as one of the finest cardrooms on the West Coast.. The 68,000 sq.ft facility features 49 gaming tables, full service restaurant provided in partnership with The Province Restaurant.
Bay 101 Casino is a great place to work. Currently there are more than 500 employees — most of them have been employed at Bay 101 Casino for five or more years.
- Medical and dental
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive pay
- Employee meal discounts
- Free parking
- Great atmosphere in which to work!
- Prospective applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Most positions at Bay 101 require a cardroom permit issued by the San Jose Police Department. The permit fee currently costs $524, which covers the background check and fingerprinting. This process usually takes three to six weeks or longer.
- Once an SJPD Permit is obtained and orientation is complete, Bay 101 will reimburse the employee or trainee for half of the permit cost. This permit must be renewed every four years.
- Convictions for felonies and certain misdemeanors are grounds for denial, revocation, or suspension of a cardroom permit.
- Prospective applications must be available to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
Current job opportunities are listed below of this page. To apply for a job with Bay 101 Casino, simply complete online application or in person and submit by mail, email or online.